Saturday, November 13, 2010
Not so unexpected view from my window
Overcast sky suffused with predawn and hint of pink or orange, almost matching the sodium glow of the street light framed within the telephone wires, cables and power lines that criss cross the picture window. A single black crow perched below the light while a murder flies towards us, our crow takes flight in the opposite direction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
I'm not a fashionista (I've never been sure about that word) I don't wash my face on a daily basis, my hair is often left unbrus...
-
The Peanut loves wearing fairy wings, she'll drag them out of the dress up chest and put them on with mouse ears, ribbon tutus and most ...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
The Spiral Dance was last night and I'm still processing. It was a great night full of magic and mystery and I'm so glad I went. My ...
-
It's hard to believe that a year ago today this happened . Looking back at the large and small gestures offered by friends and our commu...








1 comment:
so cool to have your vintage looking xmas ornaments on the front page congrats very impressive
Post a Comment