Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Me from A to Z

Well, I'm planning for holiday posts, a special holiday sale for PeanutButterPie and for the features I mentioned last week and wanted something to share with you that wasn't hitting you over the head with all the stuff I've been doing and this looked like fun. Me from A to Z. What do you think?


A - Age: Well, telling would kind of break this rule I have about sharing too much personal information online. Lets just say I'm between 30 and 40

B - Bed size: Queen size and It's not quite big enough except that anything bigger would mean wall to wall bed in our place

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom; But doing it does give me dibs on getting to use the clean tub first

D - Dog's name: We don't have any pets at the moment but my last dog's name was Misty

E - Essential start your day item(s): Good Morning hug from the Peanut, socks, breakfast, blogs and coffee

F - Favorite color: Green, no; red, no; blue, no; purple, no green, yes green.

G- Gold or Silver: both

H - Height: 5'2

I - Instruments you play: I can sing but I generally don't

J - Job: SAHM, Artist, Proprietor of two online shops TMCPhoto.etsy.com and PeanutButterPie.etsy.com

K - Kids: The Peanut and the Bean

L - Living Arrangements: in a house

M - Music you love: Depeche Mode, Watchmen, Muse, Aimee Mann, Crowded House, Greg Laswell... I like to think that I have eclectic tastes

N - Nicknames: None that aren't terms of endearment used by the Husband

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: When I was a kid for the Croup and for when the Peanut was born. Also there's a stay in my future when it's time to unveil the Bean

P - Pet Peeve: People smoking around me

Q - Quote from a movie: I'm going to plead pregnancy brain on this one

R - Right or left handed : right

S - Siblings: 2 sisters and a brother

T - Time you wake up: as soon as the Peanut starts to move around, or call my name, or comes into our room to share an interesting dino fact

U - Underwear or boxers: Boxers are underwear, aren't they?

V - Vegetable you dislike: cooked leafy greens, I much prefer raw baby spinach

W - Workout Style: I walk, a lot.

X - X-rays you've had: I broke my arm when I was 11, I sprained my ankle a few years ago, Dental stuff.

Y - Yummy food you make: I like to think that most of what I cook is yummy, but I think my roast turkey stuffed with sausage and bread dressing is pretty tasty.

Z - Zoo, the best place to visit: if you have an animal crazy child, especially if you have an animal and dino crazy child and you live near the Calgary Zoo.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts