Friday, November 19, 2010

Personalized and Customized

This morning I'm finishing a little product testing to see if we can personalize and customize our ornaments for the holiday season. I'm pretty excited about the prospect of offering a new service to our products.

We're also gearing up for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I'll be focusing on packaging this weekend I have a template for a small box that will fit our ornaments perfectly and still stay within the limits set by Canada Post's Slot of Doom. I'm going to build a few and see how well they'll work. I'll be making a special Facebook Fanpage member announcement on Monday. To get in on the secret surprise you can add my fanpage onto your favourites here.

Of course all of this is going to be happening while the snow starts to fall, I head to my latest Mat appointment and we start to decorate for the holiday season. What's going on for your weekend?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts