Sunday, February 8, 2009

So we're packing

and The shelves are down, the books are all gone into big boxes that we've been assured are the right size for boxes but there is no way that We'll be carrying that sucker down the stairs (thank what ever gods for movers) and I have a large Dishpack box open in the living/dining room area that is mocking me. I've got so much more to do and I'm contemplating putting everything else on hold until we're in the new place.

On top of it all our Peanut Butter is not feeling well. We had fevers last week and gobs and gobs of thick yellowish mucous flowing out of her nose. The combination of a head cold and a bunch of strange people traipsing in and out of our home to give us estimates on moving or to show the space to rent it out leaves us with one very out of sorts little girl. And by out of sorts I mean tantrums and night wakings and the new mantra of "I'm crying again" repeated over and over as I try to keep my cool.

3 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Aww, not fun! Hope the move will go superfast so you can put it all behind you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for including the picture of my suitcase I'm selling on Etsy...Good Luck with your move and sure hope your little one feels better real soon.. I'm in the process of packing to move also so I sure feel for ya..

Shawn said...

My best to Peanut Butter!

(At least she's not the salmonella-laced kind!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts