Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Works in Progress

Yesterday I spent some time working on a line sheet for our ornaments. I'm pretty happy with what I had put together after a few hours work. Today is more of the same. If all goes well, I have plans to start making snowflakes for the windows with the Peanut.

I also have the tail end of laundry to do from yesterday and it's bed changing time. Add into the equation the re-introduction of the daily glucose blood tests (up from every three days) and the need to make sure that all meals are carbohydrate low and protein high with a good walk or three to control the sugars and I've got a full day.

What do you have on your plate today?

1 comment:

brandi said...

~nothing!!! lol...today i am on strike...hehehe...tired from the past few days...so i am looking forward to quiet and playing as i wish! enjoy your day ahead! warm wishes and brightest blessings~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts