Monday, October 26, 2009

Monsters, chainmail and Pavor Nocturnus Oh My!

The Spiral Dance was last night and I'm still processing. It was a great night full of magic and mystery and I'm so glad I went. My goals for the new year include renewing my dedication to the Goddess and God and last night's celebration is the best first step on that path.

After a late night, I woke to the 26th day of Mrs. B's 31 days of Halloween. There are some awesome giveaways today, I have my eye on the little monster, The Peanut will most likely claim him as her own. Today we'll also be carving our pumpkin, our first since I was a kid.

I'll post pics tomorrow.

4 comments:

Rue said...

Glad you had a wonderful time at the Spiral Dance. I can't wait to see the pics - I'd love to attend one of these!

Brialee said...

Just stopping by to thank you for joining my blog :) Have a Blessed Samhain!

cabin + cub said...

Can't wait to see what you carve! We are carving pumpkins tonight too! :)

Jen said...

Hey Tami,

It's no fair that you saw me and I didn't know who you were. I looked at every woman thinking is this Tami? I haven't poked through enough of your blog to find a pic of you yet. Are you one of those photographers that hates to be in front of the lens? Anyway I'm looking forward to hearing your impressions of the night and hopefully we'll have a chance to meet up again sometime soon. Have fun with your pumpkins, we're going to carve on Wednesday night.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts