Friday, November 5, 2010

There are Features in my Future

My first year on Etsy I stumbled across the Etsy Baby Shower and decided to participate. At the time I was carrying hand sewn and painted baby themed cards and I thought one of them would be a great gift for one of the new Moms. I participated a few more times after that and then there were life things that got in the way like the fire and moving and life in general and I missed out on a few.

When I found out that we were expecting the Bean I went looking for the shower, I wanted to be on the receiving end and I wanted to give a little something too. Instead of just packing up a card and shipping it off and getting a package in the mail and then leaving it at that I'm also going to give the lovely folks who are sending me gifts a bit more exposure.

It's been a while since I had a Five Question Feature. To be honest I wasn't sure that I'd be reintroducing them until after the Bean makes her appearance. In between launching our ornaments and getting ready for a new addition I wasn't sure that adding a few more deadlines to my schedule would be prudent. Prudence, however is not my name nor is it on the short list for the Bean. I'll be contacting my gift giving shops to see if they're up for answering 5 brain teasing questions and if not I'll just share some of their amazing items with you; with links of course.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts