for rearranging. I like to wait until after Rememberance Day to start getting ready for Yule and Christmas. Right now getting ready involves moving furniture in the living room. Everything is going to shift over to make room for a tree (and then stay there to make room for the Peanut's toy shelf and play area since the Peanut will eventually have to share her room with the Bean)
The husband and I have plans for our future workspace that is currently unused (other than a drop spot for our supplies and equipment) behind the couch in the living room. Those plans involve getting rid of a large Ikea cupboard that we've had for about three years and is currently holding binders, photography supplies, frames and painting stuff. What we want to do is replace it with a low side cabinet and two steel topped tables where our projects, personal and collaborative can be worked on leaving the kitchen table (the place we tend to congregate) free.
But the workspace is going to have to wait a little longer. Today I'll be getting ready to movie the living room area around so that when we put up our tree in the next week or so there's a space for it.
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
I'm not a fashionista (I've never been sure about that word) I don't wash my face on a daily basis, my hair is often left unbrus...
-
A few weeks back I came across this idea when reading Good Mourning Glory's blog . On her post she linked to a page of handmade calendar...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
The Spiral Dance was last night and I'm still processing. It was a great night full of magic and mystery and I'm so glad I went. My ...
-
The Peanut loves wearing fairy wings, she'll drag them out of the dress up chest and put them on with mouse ears, ribbon tutus and most ...








1 comment:
I actually haven't made space here at home for the xmas tree or any decorations really, lol. I should start sometime soon, Thanksgiving is already around the corner!
xo
Sophie
Post a Comment