Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Work in Progress

While I'm waiting for the next batch of soldering and cleaned ornaments I'm also keeping busy making more to add to the queue. Today's batch are Solsticey in theme but will also look beautiful on any tree.

I used deep amethyst and sapphire colours today with the addition of interference gold and macro pearl pigments. I like the gold because of the richness it and the pearl has a feel of snowfall.

in the line up waiting for their turn for taping and soldering are now some Frosty Snowflake, Oak Leaf and Acorns, Hearts and now the Yule Suns. Over the weekend I did a little playing with some other ideas but I'm not sure that they worked the way I wanted them to. I'm setting them aside to revisit when I have a fresh eye.

What are you working on today?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts