Monday, October 11, 2010

And We're Off!

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! I hope your day is full of the scent of roasting turkey, and the flavours that go along with it.

This weekend was busy for us. We celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving at my nieces place with my sister, her partner, her Mom (the Pa's first wife) and my nephew. The meal was lovely, beautifully cooked bird, moist stuffing, creamy smashed potatoes, crunchy salad and some yummy yummy desserts. The company was fantastic and we brought home a portable dishwasher that my niece had sitting in her storage space. No more standing back from the sink so that I can stay comfortable while washing dishes!

Now down to business.
It's official, our new line has been launched; the listings are up! I've Tweeted, I've facebooked, I've started an ad campaign and I'm writing this post.

I have high hopes for this line, and I'm looking forward to seeing how things go. This is my first ad campaign with Project Wonderful. I added an ad box here a while back, firstly to see how the whole process worked and secondly to create some revenue that I could put into my own ad campaigns. We're working on a small budget around here what with the Peanut needing to eat and the Bean putting in her requisition forms for the next 18+ years, so I thought it would be prudent to do things this way. So far my bids are all winning, I'm pleased with the process so far but I'll be honest I'm feeling my way along here.


Click on any of the images here to check out the new listings!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts