Saturday, October 30, 2010

Keep on keeping on

And just like that I feel like I'm lagging behind. Time to pull up the bootstraps; or given my inability to bend over to put socks on with out contorting my legs and torso into extreme positions maybe I'll slip on those mules I keep by the door to go and check the mail instead, and get back at it.

It's been a tough week around here emotionally and the ornament project has born the brunt of that. As much as I'd sometimes like to dump all our personal crap here and unburden myself I have to respect the desire for privacy that's floating around here. If I were the lead in the play that is our life I'd be sharing sharing sharing, but since I'm only a secondary character to the plot line at the moment it's really not my place to share. Suffice it to say that we are healing and moving towards a place for all of us that will be more stable and secure.

My job right now is to get back to the ornaments and that's on my to do list today. I'll be all up in the excel sheets creating a line sheet of the finished ornaments so that when we start contacting Brick and Mortar shops to carry them we have a proper package to market with. Anyone out there ever done a line sheet before? My plan is to cut and past from my Etsy inventory list since all the details are there already.

Once I've done with that; it's tweaking the Peanut's costume and gutting our second pumpkin so that we can give it a good carving.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts