Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Not as easy as I thought it would be

spending the morning setting up and shooting product shots that is.

It seems that the bulge in the belly area isn't as flexible and easy to maneuver around as I expected. Also getting up and down off the floor to get nice close ups that show off the iridescent qualities and the details of each ornament was more of a chore than I'd considered it would be. Have I mentioned that pregnancy is uncomfortable?

So anyway, what you're seeing are some of the final finished pieces from the collaborative work I'm doing with the husband; holiday ornaments to adorn your tree. I'll be giving you all a sneak peak of some of the individual pieces from today's photo shoot over the rest of the week.

Up next on the to do list, other than editing all the photographs I took today is writing copy so I can start listing for next week. Oh and hitting up the library for some Peanut time.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts