Friday, October 22, 2010

no pain no gain

Yesterday I sweated in the heat of our living room window while bending and squatting and kneeling in all sorts of non-pregnant friendly poses in order to photograph the next batch of ornaments for PeanutButterPie. I'll be honest. I was not comfortable in the very least. In fact I'm sure that the Peanut was starting to get a little worried about her Mama with all the moaning and gasping and grunting I was doing. It seems I'm going to have to find a new set up for my product shots or I'll be making a whine filled post each time I set up the tree and lights.

On the plus side I'm fairly pleased with the shots I got and I've started listing the new ornaments already.



In other news I was up bright and early at 4:30 this morning after sleeping fairly soundly most of the night with a seriously full bladder and a dancing bean. I'll be headed for a mid morning nap soon to head off the grumpies and make sure I'm rested and refreshed for the foiling and soldering marathon the Husband has planned for tonight; which means there's another photo shoot in my future

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts