Tuesday, April 21, 2009

it's like it's an epidemic


I may have mentioned this neighborhoods penchant for poured cement garden statuary. It's everywhere, well not everywhere, but it does have a major presence in the community. From urns to psychotic looking dwarf's, insects and animals this neighborhood is teeming with it. I thought for fun I'd take the camera out with me and photograph some of it, or perhaps all of it a little at a time.

Why?

Because it will give me something to do and because it could make a pretty interesting photo-essay; I'm envisioning a solo show in one of Vancouver's Artist Run Centres.... or more realistically a collection of work to list in TMCPhoto



2 comments:

Faith said...

Aaaahhhhhh! Too much white! It's actually blinding me!

TMCPhoto said...

Sorry Faith, I'll try to warn you next time to put on your sunglasses.

White seems to be the colour of choice for the garden statuary around here. There are a few raw finishes and the odd colour here and there but white seems to be the way to go.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts