Today we're taking the first step toward building a better workspace for both the husband and myself.
We'll be emptying out the Ikea armoire that we've been lugging around for the last ten years, cleaning off the work table that is currently over flowing with all manner of art materials and organizing the space directly behind our couch. All to make room for two new work tables that will give us more working space, new storage that will make better use of the space that we have and did I mention that we're going to have better workspace?
Monday, December 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
I'm not a fashionista (I've never been sure about that word) I don't wash my face on a daily basis, my hair is often left unbrus...
-
The Peanut loves wearing fairy wings, she'll drag them out of the dress up chest and put them on with mouse ears, ribbon tutus and most ...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
The Spiral Dance was last night and I'm still processing. It was a great night full of magic and mystery and I'm so glad I went. My ...
-
So last winter, while searching for some unique items to gift our teenaged and young adult nephews I came across Holly Strate's shop; ...








1 comment:
~how exciting!!! a wonderful way to head into a new year...fresh new and organized...may you have many happy days ahead creating!!! warm wishes and brightest blessings~
Post a Comment