Wednesday, March 17, 2010

In which the not dressed fairy finds her clothes




The Peanut loves wearing fairy wings, she'll drag them out of the dress up chest and put them on with mouse ears, ribbon tutus and most often and most likely nothin' at all but the wings. I'll be the first to admit that there is nothing sweeter than the Peanut in her all togethers and wings but if I've just finished dressing her in the days outfit (which in and of itself can be a half hours worth of work and a physical work out to boot) turning around to find a pile of clothes and a streak passing by with wings can leave me feeling like I've wasted my morning.

And then this is what I was gifted with today:




6 comments:

Rue said...

She could not be more fabulous. It's too bad you can't sell DNA, you'd make a mint on hers!

TMCPhoto said...

we actually considered going into business after she came along but then we thought we'd want to keep them all and thought better of it

cabin + cub said...

Awwww. she is soooo cute! At least it is just wings.
I worked a craft fair once, where a mom had her son with her who apparently refused to leave the house, unless he got to wear his puffy dinosaur halloween outfit (it was december at the time, so at least he was warm!). will have to keep the "dress up trunk" idea in mind for Bun... it's a great idea! ;)

TMCPhoto said...

to be honest I'd be all up in the puffy dino costume too, I didn't have a dress up trunk growing up but I always wanted the Tickle Trunk in Mr Dressups house I wanted to make sure the Peanut had one too.

Maggie said...

Awww, she is adorable! And having the time of her life ~ nothing funner than dress up at that age. And fairy dress up! It's one step better!

Bridgett said...

Okay, you totally need to frame that final picture. It's priceless.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts