Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dinosaur Fred

We're still coughing, still with a fever and still dripping from the nose but not as bad as we were. My basil and the onions have sprouted and we've been making art:

Meet Dinosaur Fred and his pal the plain squid.



It's been a while since I've shared the Peanut's artistic creations. It seems that lately every time she picks up a pencil, marker or crayon she's drawing something equally fantastic and amazing, from ol' Fred to the cherry tree in our back yard to a hill with a princess and under the light of a full moon and stars. Speaking as a proud Mom I'm absolutely sure that at three she's leaps and bounds beyond anything her peers are drawing. Of course once I step off the Mom box I'm bound to admit that I just might be a little biased but did you see those teeth and the shape of that head? It just screams T-Rex and the three fingered claws? Awesome!

I'll stop with the gushing now...


1 comment:

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Tami ~ Love your daughter's drawing , it's amazing to see the world through a childs eyes. Hope you all are over that bug soon.


~ Many Blessings ~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts