Saturday, November 1, 2008

Time's passing

So my daughter woke from her nap yesterday in a bad mood. She didn't want to dress up she didn't want to be a ladybug anymore. What to do what to do? I asked her what she wanted to be; thinking there was a possibility that I could improvise. As luck would have it she wanted to be a ladybug punk princess.

So we had the Ladybug T-shirt, a princess skirt with pretty purple tights and an old necklace I'd gotten at Lilith Fair in '98. That's some good improvising.

We had a busy night: Trick or Treating at the Lonsdale Quay, Party at the JBCC, Dinner at Memphis Blues more trick or treating in the hood and a night walk in the Community Gardens.

All that and I've been able to keep up with posting new items to PeanutButterPie.etsy.com

I've started a new line in the shop of Artist Trading Cards.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts