It's been a while since I really got excited about trying something new with a camera and photography. The last time was during the Photo fabrication course at Emily Carr Institute.
I recently got a Kodak Duaflex on ebay and I'm sort of patiently awaiting delivery so that I can go out and take me some TTV Photo's (Through The Viewfinder). I'd like to do some portraits with this and some landscapes and really, the list goes on.
So until the Duaflex arrives I've put together a new treasury featuring TTV images: Terrific, Tasty, Vivid Treasury. Take a look at what I've chosen, take a closer look (or make a purchase) if something really jumps out at you.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
I'm not a fashionista (I've never been sure about that word) I don't wash my face on a daily basis, my hair is often left unbrus...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
The Peanut loves wearing fairy wings, she'll drag them out of the dress up chest and put them on with mouse ears, ribbon tutus and most ...
-
So last winter, while searching for some unique items to gift our teenaged and young adult nephews I came across Holly Strate's shop; ...
-
The Spiral Dance was last night and I'm still processing. It was a great night full of magic and mystery and I'm so glad I went. My ...








No comments:
Post a Comment