Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's going to be a big night


With all the hype over the US election I'm starting to feel overwhelmed with the energies surrounding the decisions that will be made today. I'm not American but I live close by. I'm very hopeful about what could happen at the end of today.

Things are on the brink today and while I know which way I want things to go, ultimately I know that no matter who moves into the power position, tomorrow things will go back to business as usual for everyone.

That being said I'm very excited about this election in general, if only for the fact that there was a chance that a woman would be running for the top seat as well as an African American. Perhaps we're all starting to be as forward thinking as we'd like to believe ourselves to be?

What do you think?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts