Friday, October 30, 2009

I love dressing up

for Halloween and my preferred costume is one that I made the year I met my husband. It's a simple costume that I've added and subtracted to over the years. In the last 16 years I've only missed wearing it a total of 3 years.

It was simple to make. Making it was one of the reasons that I decided to do my best to make all of the Peanut's costumes if I could. So far I've been pretty good with it:

City Mouse/ kitty cat at 4 months




Cowboy Fairy Princess


Ladybug/ ladybug Princess





and this year we'll be trying for ladybug butterfly actual costume title is yet to be determined.

As for me, I'll be putting on my costume too

2 comments:

Rue said...

Awwww....

Yarni Gras! said...

such fun! I love babies in costumes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts