Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I couldn't wait any longer



especially since this weekend we'll be hosting Thanksgiving and no Thanksgiving is complete without a skeleton hanging in the front door.

This time last year the Peanut couldn't wrap her head around the whole word so she told everyone about the Skelet that was hanging on the closet. It's a little sad that she's past that stage so soon, but on the other hand this year she is old enough to help with the decorating and really looking forward to dressing up and getting lots and lots of candy treats

3 comments:

Hyla said...

Cute! I need to get my decor out!

Rue said...

I used to wait till after our Canadian Thanksgiving to put up my Halloween decorations - but I can barely wait until Oct. 1st now, so it's skeletons and turkeys all around the house - LOL!

CaffeinatedFrenzy said...

How cute :) I love halloween decor!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts