This could very well be the last posting here until the new year, unless I feel compelled to post just because I've said I won't. It's likely to happen. In case I end up sticking to what I've said here let me now take a moment to wish everyone all the best this holiday season, whether you observe Yule, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or the Boxing Day Blitz, I hope your celebration is filled with good things, family and friends.
Monday, December 22, 2008
While the merry bells keep ringing
This could very well be the last posting here until the new year, unless I feel compelled to post just because I've said I won't. It's likely to happen. In case I end up sticking to what I've said here let me now take a moment to wish everyone all the best this holiday season, whether you observe Yule, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or the Boxing Day Blitz, I hope your celebration is filled with good things, family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
A few weeks back I came across this idea when reading Good Mourning Glory's blog . On her post she linked to a page of handmade calendar...
-
I'm not a fashionista (I've never been sure about that word) I don't wash my face on a daily basis, my hair is often left unbrus...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
The Peanut loves wearing fairy wings, she'll drag them out of the dress up chest and put them on with mouse ears, ribbon tutus and most ...
-
So last winter, while searching for some unique items to gift our teenaged and young adult nephews I came across Holly Strate's shop; ...








2 comments:
Very happy holidays! See you in the new year.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Those photos make me c-c-c-c-c-c-old!
I look forward to the 2009 edition of your lovely blog.
Thanks, too, for posting the insightful comment on mine today. It's appreciated.
Best--
Post a Comment