Wow.
All the lovely comments on yesterday's post had my eyes welling up. Thank You.
Things are starting to come together in the workspace. The Husband spent a huge chunk of yesterday working on his stuff and I'm itching to get in and start doing some painting, even if the space isn't exactly how I want it to be it's set and ready for the creativity to flow.
That's one other side effect of being all with child, I'm feeling very creative and very much like I want to be exercising that creative muscle while I still have some wide awake brain cells. So today is all about getting my creativity on. Well that and having a nap...
Monday, January 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
As a photographer I find myself always in the position of observer and not an active participant in the moment. While looking back at the im...
-
Before we get started, help me celebrate one whole year on Etsy and enter my giveaway ! O ne of the things about Etsy I like (and there a...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
If you like these shots: check out my Etsy shop TMCPhoto Lethal Halo some of my favourites from last weekends shoot In case you are interest...
-
There's just something about science that I love, I guess it's because being creative is all about experimentation; and so; obviousl...
-
The Spiral Dance was last night and I'm still processing. It was a great night full of magic and mystery and I'm so glad I went. My ...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
Last Monday Amanda of Afterthebump featured TMCPhoto and PeanutButterPie in the premier edition of her If I Had Money Monday on her blog...








2 comments:
~allow the surge of creativity to over take you!!! happy creating and restful day to you...warm wishes and brightest blessings~
I'm sure the creative energies paired with being with child is amazing. Enjoy!
Post a Comment