Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Having some Mommy Time

I'm spending some quality time with my Mom, the Peanut is getting some quality her Grandparents and the Bean is hopefully making enough waves so that Grandma and Grandpa can feel her/him.

before I get to my plans for the week: I wanted to do a quick follow up on my post on Sunday about the super fun and not annoying at all kids album Do Fun Stuff. We and by we I mean the huge wave of bloggers and social media aficionados who got behind Ryan's project, posting, sharing on facebook and tweeting managed to bump Yo Gabba Gabba out of the #1 spot in the Children's Genre Itunes charts. How awesome is that? Since Do Fun Stuff doesn't have the a big ol' marketing machine behind to make sure that it stays in the #1 spot the fact that it made it there at all is amazing. You can read about it in an article Fast Company asked Ryan to do when Do Fun Stuff bumped one of the big boys off the top spot.

And now back to me:
This is what I'm expecting for this week:

A possible meeting of the Beans future play date buddy (sending "go into labour" vibes to Auntie P.)

Mommy hugs for me

Arguments about who is sleeping where

Long car trip across the border and shopping

Trip to the fair where I will eat a corn dog slathered with mustard and then a long walk to burn off the sugar, the Super Dogs, Prize Home, Sand sculpture, Kids Farm, Ferris Wheel, Carousel, Cindy Lauper (maybe, if we can handle a long day)

Lots and lots of time with my parents.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts