Monday, August 30, 2010
You should really
So it's pretty awesome right? When we played it for the Peanut she crawled into my lap and started to try to sing along to Hooray It's My Birthday By Rabbit! Something she only does for her favourite songs and she'd never heard the songs before! Of course me being the big ol' pile of coursing hormones was turned into a massive mushmallow. I'm wiping the tears out of my eyes as I type this.
Want to help out a little more? click on the Share this Widget link in the right hand corner of the image and cut and paste the HTML code into your blog! I know Ryan is hoping to make some big waves with this album, and I hope he does too; it's such an amazing compilation and I know I'll be able to listen to it over and over without wanting to stick inappropriate things into my ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
I'm not a fashionista (I've never been sure about that word) I don't wash my face on a daily basis, my hair is often left unbrus...
-
The Peanut loves wearing fairy wings, she'll drag them out of the dress up chest and put them on with mouse ears, ribbon tutus and most ...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
The Spiral Dance was last night and I'm still processing. It was a great night full of magic and mystery and I'm so glad I went. My ...
-
It's hard to believe that a year ago today this happened . Looking back at the large and small gestures offered by friends and our commu...








1 comment:
Thanks for sharing! We're always looking for new music that isn't Raffi for little Bun... although he isn't to picky yet, since he still pretty small. ;)
Post a Comment