and by that I mean I have some.
When we planted our garden last spring we were winging it, and by that I mean we had no clue what we were doing other than, you know digging little holes, dropping in seeds and covering them back up again. Of course we went with seedlings in a few places. For the longest time this summer I thought we were going to be tomato less because we started out with cool and wet weather. Now we have flowers and actual fruit. Add that with the carrots, onions and the potatoes that we've already sampled; and our first garden seems to be a bit of a success.
How is your garden growing?
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
I'm not a fashionista (I've never been sure about that word) I don't wash my face on a daily basis, my hair is often left unbrus...
-
A few weeks back I came across this idea when reading Good Mourning Glory's blog . On her post she linked to a page of handmade calendar...
-
The Peanut loves wearing fairy wings, she'll drag them out of the dress up chest and put them on with mouse ears, ribbon tutus and most ...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
So last winter, while searching for some unique items to gift our teenaged and young adult nephews I came across Holly Strate's shop; ...








No comments:
Post a Comment