Thursday, July 2, 2009

this is how it's done


One block up from me and a few blocks down I found this fantastic front garden, by the looks of it the backyard is just as good. If I were to indulge in a little PCGS action in my yard, this is how I'd do it.

I had a few more photographs of this postage sized lawn but for some reason they didn't quite turn out. I'll post a few more once I've gone back. You can't see it here but there are three more life sized human figures lounging around this yard. They are truly works of art and I make a point of walking by every time we go to the library

1 comment:

cabin + cub said...

Near our old apt in Vancouver, there was a house that turned the area in front of their fence and sidewalk into a mini Japanese garden... it was gorgeous! If you peeked over the fence you could see their bak yard was like an asian classical garden.

I want a big garden!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts