Sunday, February 8, 2009

In case I haven't mentioned it

but of course I have. We're moving to a new place. That means packing packing and more packing. It also means that I'll be putting some of my blogging on hold until things are settled. 5 questions and a card a week are going to be affected by the move, but they'll return and with a vengeance once we're settled in the new place.

I'll try to pop in with a post from time to time during the next few weeks. If nothing else the odd post will help me keep my sanity.

4 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Happy moving! :)

Shawn said...

Best to you and your move! May it go seamlessly and peacefully!

:-)

anymommy said...

Moving is so stressful. Hang in there. Good luck.

TMCPhoto said...

Thanks for all your kind and supportive thoughts. They say the only thing more stressful than moving is mourning a death in the family or of a close friend.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts