Thursday, April 23, 2009
5 questions: another short break
I wish I could say that something unexpected came up and that's why this weeks 5 questions is once again missing. The truth is that I just lost track of things and the major casualty happens to be 5 questions. But all things will be remedied next week. I've got a fellow Lower Mainlander lined up for next Friday and I'm sooooo coveting his stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
The Spiral Dance was last night and I'm still processing. It was a great night full of magic and mystery and I'm so glad I went. My ...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
I'm not a fashionista (I've never been sure about that word) I don't wash my face on a daily basis, my hair is often left unbrus...
-
It's hard to believe that a year ago today this happened . Looking back at the large and small gestures offered by friends and our commu...
-
A few weeks back I came across this idea when reading Good Mourning Glory's blog . On her post she linked to a page of handmade calendar...








No comments:
Post a Comment