Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Enter the Sucky Fairy

After a month of talking about it, explaining and answering questions, on Saturday night we invited the elusive Sucky Fairy to come to our home to help the Peanut transition out of Baby/Toddlerhood into childhood. Here's what happened:

Mommy and Miranda composed a special letter inviting the fairy to come to our house with a special request


Taking out the sucky


In the envelope with our special message



In the mailbox


Snuggling down to go to sleep


Did she come?

Mommy The Sucky Fairy Really did come


The Sucky Fairy changed my orange sucky into sea creature magnets and rainbow stones


Miranda's reply from the Sucky Fairy came complete with fairy dust and glitttery fairy finger prints where she carried it from her home

3 comments:

susarto said...

aww!!!
funny, i did a similar thing for my kid (many many moons ago...)
his was the binky fairy.
i don't remember her leaving a gift, but she took his binky to give to a littler kid who really needed it ;)

your fairy is much more generous! hehe

Faith said...

What a sweet idea! My kids never got in to the whole binky thing, so I didn't have to get creative ;) However, I have yet to devise a way to keep my almost four-year-old in his own bed for the entire night...

Nichola said...

Brilliant! Any idea who to invite to my house to get my kiddo to go to sleep by himself? :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts