Friday, March 20, 2009

I keep forgetting


my camera when I leave the house. There are about half a dozen things I want to photograph in the new neighborhood and so far I've left the camera at home each time I venture out. In my defense there are weather related issues at work, but still I'm feeling as though I need to give myself a pep talk about getting in the game and all that. We're still unpacking and getting organized, my studio area is still a little untamed. On the plus side I re-opened TMCPhoto and PeanutButterPie on Etsy. Things are getting back to normal slowly. with any luck the weather will cooperate and I'll remember my camera the next time I head outside.

In other news I found this incredible video and am now playing it over and over and over. So good.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Excellent Depeche Mode video--thanks for posting it.

I look forward to more of your photography, TMC!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts