Saturday, April 30, 2011

Garden time!

We're hoping to head out into the back yard and start work in the dirt this weekend. Top of the list is to get the Peanut's butterfly garden started.

Last weekend the bunny brought her a little garden set and a packet of pumpkin and wildflower seeds suited to bring butterflies into our yard. she's pretty excited about it and I'm hoping that being able to dig into her own dirt will make her want to help out in the kitchen garden. She's nearly five and I'll be honest in my expectations of that. They are low, very low, but I'm not too worried about it. having her own space is a good start.

1 comment:

jennohara said...

What a fun thing for her do! She's so sweet...I'm sure she'll be totally into it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts