Saturday, June 5, 2010

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

It's been a little less than a year since the Peanut napped with the exception of that afternoon she had a fever and she passed out on me during a huggle.

Yesterday I was feeling a little droopy so I had a little lie down after lunch; having an almost 4 year old makes doing something like that a little easier than say having a one or two year old (of course with the one and two year old Peanut I napped with her) To my surprise she announced that she was sleepy too and snuggled up beside me. Of course the snuggle turned into a hop up to go potty and wash her hands, jump off and onto the bed and run around the house to jump on and then off the bed and somewhere in that little jumping in and out she managed to snuggle in long enough to pass out for a nice hour long nap.

Quiet moments like this are getting fewer and farther between with the Peanut as she gets older so I took full advantage and basked in her Peanutty sleepiness, wouldn't you?

1 comment:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

I am a napper and thank goodness so are my grandchildren. Otherwise, I'd be in some deep stuff. I love how you write about your kiddos and Peanut, well what a doll baby.
Have a great weekend, a newish follower, The Olde Bagg, Linda

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts