Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Work in Progress Wednesday

I'm sure that I've mentioned here and there that I'm working collaboratively with the Husband on a new project that I'm hoping to list in PeanutButterPie. To be honest, it's been in the works since last fall when I finally went out and visited the local stained glass supply store. So what is this collaboration you ask? Sun catcher/ornaments made from sandwiching painted glass microscope slides.

Last Thursday I gave you a sneak peek at part of the process with the photo of one of the stamps I've been making as part of the process.

We've been working off and on over the months, perfecting our techniques and learning about what works and what doesn't work. For me it's been about figuring out how to create the look that I want, for the Husband it's been about solder techniques for glass (he has been doing solder work for bass and guitar stomp boxes for years now and offered to wield the iron for me with this project) So here's some of the work we've been doing together







No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts