Monday, May 11, 2009

a little like Mother's day was extended

Mother's Day was a nice blend of special day and laid back normalcy, just the way I like it. I called my Grandma to wish her a nice day and even though I didn't get a hold of my own Mom ( I managed to leave a message and I had a great visit with my second Ma. I received a beautiful hand drawn card from my daughter and a special treat from my husband too.

Last week I mentioned that I'd won the Etsy Day give-away from Stacey Winter's Blog. My package came today and what a package! I'm so pleased to have won and even more so with what was in the envelope. I want to thank Stacey so much for taking the time to put everything together so nicely. Here's what I got.

I was going through a few old photographs when the mail came


I eagerly opened my package to find a charming handwritten note,
a stunning photographic pendant necklace, and a lovely card
featuring one of Stacey's vintage prints


I'm afraid that my daughter is coveting the gorgeous scrabble tile necklace. I'll have to keep an eye on her and see that she doesn't make off with it when I'm not looking.

If you like what I got in my package as much as I do; take a peek at Stacey's shop and don't forget to visit her blog, she has some of the most fantastic photographs there. I like to pop in on a regular basis to keep my shutter finger a little itchy.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

So glad you enjoyed your package. :)

Thanks for posting about it in your blog. Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day, as well. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts