Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cookies

We started our holiday baking this week. We took a special trip to the grocery store to stock up on all the necessities (we still haven't replaced all the stuff that was in the pantry before the fire and the move) and now we're doing a little here and a littler there to make it more an=bout spending time together instead of getting it all done.

The Peanut loves helping to bake and getting her into her little apron and watching her help to measure and stir is lots of fun. We've done sugar cookies so far and decorated a gingerbread house. Next on the list is shortbread or maybe some butter tarts...

Mrs B is holding a cookie book giveaway which couldn't be more timely. I'm entering to win a copy and you should too. Go here to see what's up for grabs.

in other news, WinterGarden on Etsy included one of my photographs in a stormy collection on byhand.me there are some stunning items posted with my humble photograph, go take a look

2 comments:

Rue said...

I love making cookies, but don't know how I'll find the time. It's so fun to do it with kids too - perhaps I'll enlist my neices to help.

Sucky about your Japan-naughty spam! I don't mind typing an extra word if it means you aren't harassed!

cabin + cub said...

Mmmm.. holiday baking is the best! Especially getting to eat it all!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts