Saturday, March 26, 2011

It Makes Me Happy

Song number three on my list is a song that makes you happy.

So which song to choose? I've heard songs on the radio and immediately felt happier for hearing them, some of these songs are still able to lift my spirits up while others over time become tiresome to listen to. It may be because of over playing or just that the puzzle of the song has been figured out and I've moved on.

Over the years I've been made happy by hundreds of songs, songs by my favourite band, songs heard on a television show, on a commercials, on the radio, songs that my husband has played for me. I could list all of them here but instead I'm going to share one of the Peanuts favourite songs. It makes her happy; and since it's not Barney the Purple dinosaur it makes me happy too.



What song(s) make you happy? If you post about it leave a comment with a link to your post and I'll do my best to visit and comment.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts