They say a picture is worth them:
Come back tomorrow for this weeks 5 Questions featured artist.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
We've had a nice blanket of fog here this morning and yesterday we had another. I've mentioned before how much I love the light in a...
-
I may have mentioned a few times that my family draws names for gift giving during the holidays . This year I got my sister , and as it happ...
-
This is why I have tried to stay away from the whole shopping thing if at all possible: One of my fondest memories is of the year that we ma...
-
So I'm sitting on the couch with the husband watching TV. This is not a regular eventing activity for us as a couple, husband has lots o...
-
I made up my mind to make no resolutions just plans that could be changed if the need arose. Oh boy did the need ever arise. I've happil...
-
It happens every year around this time and I've made mention of it before, the whole making plans for a new year and starting something ...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
in this shot, waiting for make believe dinner: Front l to r: Christmas Puppy, Fire Puppy and Big Boy the Unicorn, back: Bruce the Giant Sea ...
-
keeping busy busy with holiday plans and activities. We've simplified our holidays a little so that we can focus on more family friendly...








4 comments:
I miss my laundry line. I went out to hang once this summer and the line broke sending my whites into the vegetable patch. Our new house has posts but no lines. The posts are currently being used by my son who has a rope tied to one and uses it to swing like Tarzan.
this is our very first line. I love the process of hanging everything up in the sun (or overcast as the case may be) and bringing it back in dry and fresh smelling.
Swinging like Tarzan sounds like fun too :)
that was my job as a teenager, hanging the clothes on the line. i remember hanging them well into the fall and my fingers just freezing from the cold, wet clothes. some things you never forget!
I really need to put a clothesline up. What a lovely photo!
Post a Comment