I'm itching to knock on the door of this house and ask permission to photograph in detail all the statuary on display. One of my favourite examples by far of painted cement statuary is the working fountain. Photographing the rest of the garden from behind a fence really doesn't do it justice.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
This Weeks PCGS
I'm itching to knock on the door of this house and ask permission to photograph in detail all the statuary on display. One of my favourite examples by far of painted cement statuary is the working fountain. Photographing the rest of the garden from behind a fence really doesn't do it justice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
A few weeks back I came across this idea when reading Good Mourning Glory's blog . On her post she linked to a page of handmade calendar...
-
I'm not a fashionista (I've never been sure about that word) I don't wash my face on a daily basis, my hair is often left unbrus...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
The Spiral Dance was last night and I'm still processing. It was a great night full of magic and mystery and I'm so glad I went. My ...
-
The Peanut loves wearing fairy wings, she'll drag them out of the dress up chest and put them on with mouse ears, ribbon tutus and most ...








2 comments:
I bet the owner would be flattered that you knocked on their door!!
fascinating -- i am trying to imagine the owner -- couldn't hurt to knock:)
Post a Comment