I'll keep this short, I'm battling a bug, coughing, sore throat and sinus problems are keeping me under the radar. Fortunately the Peanut doesn't seem to have a barnacle in her throat (the peanut's way of saying I have a sore throat) yet so she me get our of this unscathed, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. and limiting lovin's to kisses on the cheeks and foretheads (the Peanut's word for forehead) and hugs and snuggles whenever they're required.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
I'm not a fashionista (I've never been sure about that word) I don't wash my face on a daily basis, my hair is often left unbrus...
-
The Peanut loves wearing fairy wings, she'll drag them out of the dress up chest and put them on with mouse ears, ribbon tutus and most ...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
The Spiral Dance was last night and I'm still processing. It was a great night full of magic and mystery and I'm so glad I went. My ...
-
It's hard to believe that a year ago today this happened . Looking back at the large and small gestures offered by friends and our commu...








1 comment:
Hope this finds you feeling better! And the pic is lovely, too.
Post a Comment