Yesterday I spent some creative time carving a few new stamps while sitting at my new worktable. Today we're headed out to the Nutritionist for what could be my last appointment with them and the countdown to D-day continues.
I'll also be working on Friday's post; another 5 question feature which I'm very excited about.
And the 5lbs mentioned in the title of this post? How much extra weight that the Dr said I'm carrying around in retained water.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
We've had a nice blanket of fog here this morning and yesterday we had another. I've mentioned before how much I love the light in a...
-
So I'm sitting on the couch with the husband watching TV. This is not a regular eventing activity for us as a couple, husband has lots o...
-
I may have mentioned a few times that my family draws names for gift giving during the holidays . This year I got my sister , and as it happ...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
It happens every year around this time and I've made mention of it before, the whole making plans for a new year and starting something ...
-
in this shot, waiting for make believe dinner: Front l to r: Christmas Puppy, Fire Puppy and Big Boy the Unicorn, back: Bruce the Giant Sea ...
-
I may have mentioned that I've decided to make my own bread this year. Last week I made my starter and watched and waited and stirred an...
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
one of my goals this year was to domesticate. It's going pretty well, the beds get made every day, there's a nutritious meal made mo...


No comments:
Post a Comment