was neither pink nor blue but then we went to the Dr this morning and the nor was struck from the possible outcomes and we were left with the neither, meaning the Bean will be dressed in as little pink as we can get away with considering we'll be the happy recipients of plenty of previously worn baby girl clothes.
We're very pleased, excited even, except for the Peanut who is a little miffed that the brother she was absolutely sure was in my belly kicking up a storm is now a sister. Luckily we have a few months to bring her around to the idea that teaching the Bean to roar like a proper T-Rex while wearing a tiara and princess dress will be just as much fun even if the Bean is a sister instead of a brother...
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
The Spiral Dance was last night and I'm still processing. It was a great night full of magic and mystery and I'm so glad I went. My ...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
I'm not a fashionista (I've never been sure about that word) I don't wash my face on a daily basis, my hair is often left unbrus...
-
It's hard to believe that a year ago today this happened . Looking back at the large and small gestures offered by friends and our commu...
-
A few weeks back I came across this idea when reading Good Mourning Glory's blog . On her post she linked to a page of handmade calendar...


1 comment:
Very exciting!!! It's always easier to dress up girls in boys clothes than vice versa. I am still itching to get Jasper to where this little knitted coat that my late grandmother made me when I was a baby... unfortunately it is baby pink... so I think I will have to sneak it on for one quick photo while dad is not looking. ;)
Post a Comment