Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
A few weeks back I came across this idea when reading Good Mourning Glory's blog . On her post she linked to a page of handmade calendar...
-
I'm not a fashionista (I've never been sure about that word) I don't wash my face on a daily basis, my hair is often left unbrus...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
The Peanut loves wearing fairy wings, she'll drag them out of the dress up chest and put them on with mouse ears, ribbon tutus and most ...
-
The Spiral Dance was last night and I'm still processing. It was a great night full of magic and mystery and I'm so glad I went. My ...


4 comments:
Oh I had my office in the Dominion Building a couple of years ago! (now I'm working from home, to prepare for the coming Bun) Love that building... I got to see that Woodwards building being built and slowly block my view. :)
Is this in Vancouver?
This is a picture of the Dominion Building and the new Woodwards Condo in the Downtown East side of Vancouver.
I prefer the old. ;)
Post a Comment