Thursday, March 10, 2011
A Thousand Words: a little more than that edition
My time is totally taken up by the ever tasty combination of the Peanut Butter Pie and the Jelly Bean. Tuesday and Wednesday of this week we had whole day excursions that orbited around seeing the Doctor.
Tuesday was the Peanut's 4-5 year shot. Needed to get her into school next year. Yesterday was the comb post partum and 6 week baby visit; our last at the maternity clinic. The Peanut was awesome with her needle, a small yelp and then happy to pick a sticker. The Bean is up to 12lb 12 oz from her birth weight of 9lb 2.5oz. I am back to wearing pre-pregnancy pants since yesterday's trip involved me yanking my pants up every few feet. If you look at this week's thousand word image you can see that it's all totally worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
I'm not a fashionista (I've never been sure about that word) I don't wash my face on a daily basis, my hair is often left unbrus...
-
A few weeks back I came across this idea when reading Good Mourning Glory's blog . On her post she linked to a page of handmade calendar...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
The Peanut loves wearing fairy wings, she'll drag them out of the dress up chest and put them on with mouse ears, ribbon tutus and most ...
-
So last winter, while searching for some unique items to gift our teenaged and young adult nephews I came across Holly Strate's shop; ...



5 comments:
Awwwwww!! What a happy baby!!
Sweet baby thousand........well worth the view. The Olde Bagg
Ahhh can I have her?? :)
Glad to heat all checkups went well, and yay for fitting into your pants!!
What-a-DOLL!!!!!!!!! Just precious!
And hooray for you! Pants falling down. Marvelous!!!!!
Oh those cheeks! I love them. She's a chunk. :)
Post a Comment