is how I'm feeling, hence the lack of a thousand words this morning. I've caught myself a nice case of mastitis and I've been feeling like warmed over baby poop sine yesterday when it hit nice and hard.
I'm on antibiotics, expressing milk and trying to break up the plugs in my ducts and taking it nice and easy. The worst of it is the fever and the simultaneous chills, oh yeah and the pain. I'm hoping to be back in fine form soon and I'll post the latest a thousand words next week
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
The Spiral Dance was last night and I'm still processing. It was a great night full of magic and mystery and I'm so glad I went. My ...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
I'm not a fashionista (I've never been sure about that word) I don't wash my face on a daily basis, my hair is often left unbrus...
-
It's hard to believe that a year ago today this happened . Looking back at the large and small gestures offered by friends and our commu...
-
A few weeks back I came across this idea when reading Good Mourning Glory's blog . On her post she linked to a page of handmade calendar...


3 comments:
Oh no!!! GET WELL SOON!!!
Hope your feeling better soon!
Bleahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Gentle hugs...
Post a Comment