Sunday, October 17, 2010
Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom: Giveaway from Spelled with a W
Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom: Giveaway from Spelled with a W: "This giveaway is from Spelled with a W! The winner will receive a $25.00 Gift Certificate to Spelled with a W! Use this $25.00 gift certific..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
We've had a nice blanket of fog here this morning and yesterday we had another. I've mentioned before how much I love the light in a...
-
So I'm sitting on the couch with the husband watching TV. This is not a regular eventing activity for us as a couple, husband has lots o...
-
I may have mentioned a few times that my family draws names for gift giving during the holidays . This year I got my sister , and as it happ...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
It happens every year around this time and I've made mention of it before, the whole making plans for a new year and starting something ...
-
in this shot, waiting for make believe dinner: Front l to r: Christmas Puppy, Fire Puppy and Big Boy the Unicorn, back: Bruce the Giant Sea ...
-
I may have mentioned that I've decided to make my own bread this year. Last week I made my starter and watched and waited and stirred an...
-
one of my goals this year was to domesticate. It's going pretty well, the beds get made every day, there's a nutritious meal made mo...
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...


No comments:
Post a Comment