you know, when I start to think a little too much about where things are going and what direction I want to go in; whether it's to continue along the way I've been going or to stop things all together and start something new.
It may be the pregnancy hormones talking but I'm feeling the need for a little change. It could just be that this summer has been spent with little to no time on creative pursuits so it could just be that I'm feeling the need to get things back on track. In either case I'm thinking I'm needing a little bit of both. As August ends I'll be getting my creative space back into working order and getting started on some new projects.
But before that happens I'll be getting in a few more trips to the beach, birthday celebrations, a trip to the Fair and a visit with my parents (who are headed out here for a visit-Yay!)
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
I'm not a fashionista (I've never been sure about that word) I don't wash my face on a daily basis, my hair is often left unbrus...
-
The Spiral Dance was last night and I'm still processing. It was a great night full of magic and mystery and I'm so glad I went. My ...
-
It's hard to believe that a year ago today this happened . Looking back at the large and small gestures offered by friends and our commu...
-
A few weeks back I came across this idea when reading Good Mourning Glory's blog . On her post she linked to a page of handmade calendar...


No comments:
Post a Comment