Best Dance class ever, good friends, roast Lamb and apple pie. Breakfast at the Diner (the one featured in Fringe a few weeks ago), garden centre, English lavender, black earth, free bike. Morning snuggles, I love you to the carrot and back, Mothers day portrait, playground, walk past dream home, bus, outside painting, BBQ, Strawberries and Whipped Cream
Sunday, May 9, 2010
in a few words
Best Dance class ever, good friends, roast Lamb and apple pie. Breakfast at the Diner (the one featured in Fringe a few weeks ago), garden centre, English lavender, black earth, free bike. Morning snuggles, I love you to the carrot and back, Mothers day portrait, playground, walk past dream home, bus, outside painting, BBQ, Strawberries and Whipped Cream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
As a photographer I find myself always in the position of observer and not an active participant in the moment. While looking back at the im...
-
Before we get started, help me celebrate one whole year on Etsy and enter my giveaway ! O ne of the things about Etsy I like (and there a...
-
If you like these shots: check out my Etsy shop TMCPhoto Lethal Halo some of my favourites from last weekends shoot In case you are interest...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
The Spiral Dance was last night and I'm still processing. It was a great night full of magic and mystery and I'm so glad I went. My ...
-
This weekend I'm participating in the Etsy Spring Baby Shower . I'm looking forward to joining the chat on Saturday with all the ne...


3 comments:
Awe, sounds like a nice weekend :)
Happy Mother's Day!
Dreamy! I love perfect days.
Aw, can't beat a day like that! Glad it was perfection! Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment