Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
When I'm looking for toys for the Peanut and the Bean I go out of my way to find playthings that are well made, educational, affordabl...
-
So I was doing my morning ritual of checking Etsy , the blog, facebook and twitter when it occurred to me that I must be nearing my first ...
-
One day while browsing through my blog list, I came across a tutorial on how to do a tutorial , this post was in support of a blog exchange ...
-
but the little green mold spores all over the stroller that we've used to transport the Peanut and library books and groceries and art s...
-
In two days at this time I will be getting ready to bring the Bean out. I'm not sure how sleep on Tuesday night is going to be, the adre...
-
I'm not a fashionista (I've never been sure about that word) I don't wash my face on a daily basis, my hair is often left unbrus...
-
A few weeks back I came across this idea when reading Good Mourning Glory's blog . On her post she linked to a page of handmade calendar...
-
The Bean was the topic of some mild twitter hoopla yesterday. You see, this year her hallowe'en costume was based on the adorable supe...
-
So last winter, while searching for some unique items to gift our teenaged and young adult nephews I came across Holly Strate's shop; ...
-
Mrs B over at Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom is making February Retro Cooking Month . I can't tell you how good this is for me, I...


2 comments:
Looks lovely! Glad you had a nice weekend!
Hi Tami,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog last week. I will be attending the Spiral Dance as well. It would be nice to meet a fellow blogger in person. Please seek me out I'll be the tall, thin girl in the black feather hat. Glad you had a nice thanksgiving.
Post a Comment